Friday, February 15, 2008

post Playmate Interview

I had my interview Dr. Victoria Zdrok. As a reminder, she's the Playmate of the Year and Penthouse Pet who wrote a how-to guide to love. The interview was definitely a balancing act; on one side, I wanted to hear about her years in front of the camera, on the other side, Zdrok wanted to talk about her research methods in writing the book -some sociological approaches were involved. We went dutch and split the difference, in my opinion. A few new ideas about love according to Zdrok:
  • Girls care less about hair than guys think.
  • Teeth matter, clean them!
  • Gait is important. The way one walks makes a difference. This last one was confirmed by a female friend later on in the same day.
But wait for the next issue of The Gargoyle for a full transcript!
The book sounds kind of interesting actually.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

RESPECT

http://tinyurl.com/2p5uja

Daniel said...

lord

jgarfink said...

She was the Penthouse Pet of the Year and a Playmate, not the other way around.
Thought I should clarify.

Daniel said...

My mistake.

JadedHack said...

What kind of walk though? I've been doing a solid one-foot-in-front-of-the-other forward motion type thing since I was about 8 months old, but I'm ready for a change.