Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MAXimizing efficiency

Write No Evil welcomes our latest WNE staffer: Max a.k.a. Little Max or as we say in Hyde Park: Lil' Max. Because we do say that...in Hyde Park...Hyde Park, Chicago...
Anyway, Max is editor of Michigan's top humor publication, The Gargoyle. He's also full of nerdiness successfully hidden by a charming, rugged exterior, so be prepared!
Max blogs as well. His main personal blog is here.
I'm praying to the writing gods that he'll post some of the insightful jabber that I've heard him spew in our conversations.
Because both Max and I are editors for each other, (I'm part of The Gargoyle and editor of this blog) we can refer to each other in experimental forms. Sadly, while I provide only painfully corny (and most likely recycled) ones for Max, The Gargoyle endowed me with a call-sign I actually like: Mos Def. This is the first pseudonym I've eagerly consented to. Rejected ones include: Stress, Eor, and Dr.Zhivago.
See the resemblance?














All things in common with the rapper/actor end there though. I lack all ability to sing, act, or be cool.

*Apologies to Max for the slightly embarrassing post and including my new nickname -which I'm really excited about- in an entry dedicated to you.

3 comments:

JadedHack said...

Don't forget Mr. Hyde, Dan. Some of us called you that.

jgarfink said...

What a gangster.

Unknown said...

Oh thank you, thank you and thank you.
You are all too kind, especially you Mos Daniel.

Now I'll just have to work hard, in order to live up to such an entrance.